It’s 2013. Wow.
I belatedly raise my local PNW microbrew to say cheers & thank you for continuing to read my blog.
For me, some highlights of this year were:
- Surviving a rain storm in Villa Gesell
- Resolving to be a better blogger (the results of which are inconclusive at this point)
- Going home to Sunshine in Seattle after a very loooong time (and loved every minute of it)
- Schlepping cement with Habitat for Humanity while dancing to reggaeton
- And of course, made several trips to Uruguay including my first Couchsurfing experience
So what’s in store for this year?
Oh, you know, a little bit of South American traveling, internet working and of course, some New Year’s resolute-ing like:
- Travel: Visit a brand spankin’ new country. (Paraguay?)
- Work: Take some sort of Project Management course.
- Life: Stop procrastinating. (This is a BIG one.)
- Health: Master the art of headstands and/or handstands with some help from my favorite Buenos Aires yoga studio.
So here’s to 2013!!